Can I enter on the day?
Event entries will close at 5pm Friday 26th of May, if not sold out prior; no entries will be taken after this time.
Where can I leave my gear?
A gear drop service will be available on race day for participants at the Hickey Park, event Village
How does gear drop work?
• You will be given a see-through bag at the gear drop area.
• Write your bib number on the outside of the bag with the markers provided.
• Only individual items may be placed within the bag, such as a change of clothes,
lightweight jacket, water bottle and post-race snacks.
• No personal bags of any description (backpacks, purses, handbags) will be accepted.
• Show your bib when leaving your bag with the gear drop volunteers.
• After your run you will be asked again to show your bib to collect your bag.
Do not leave any valuables such as wallets, keys or phones with the gear drop service.
Event staff will take care of your belongings, but no responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged items.
Can I refund my entry?
As Brook Run is organised by Volunteers who donate their time we have tried to minimise the work load for people involved. As a result we have refined our processes so they aren’t labour intensive. As a result we have a no refund policy, but your money will go towards facilitating the Brook run and also help local community sporting clubs.
How is the event timed?
Our timing partners, Timing Results are the best in the business for boutique events like ours.
Your timing device for the Brook Run is a single-use bib tag. In order to receive an accurate time,
please make sure your bib is:
• Clearly visible on the front of the torso
• Unaltered and unmodified – please do not bend or fold your bib
• Not covered (eg. by a jumper)
A text message will be sent to your phone with the results immediately following the event.
Traffic & Transport
Public Transport Information
Please consider using public transport to get to the Brook Run start line and home again.
The best way to plan your journey is to visit translink.com.au, where you will find all the
information you need for travel on public transport.
All vents will start at the Hickey Park event village, Babarra Street Stafford
Event Day Parking
We encourage as many entrants as possible to take public transport due to the degree of road closures in place for this event. If you do decide to drive then there are plenty of parking options around the start and finish areas including Babarra St and Hickey Park. Just be sure to give yourself enough time to walk from the parking centres to the start line.
Road closures and diversions will be in place to ensure the safety of runners and the non-event community. Participants are encouraged to plan their trip prior to leaving home. A full list of road closures will be available online closer to the event.
Training Plans will be launched Sunday 23rd of April.